Earn Rewards While You Impact the Lives of many!
Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first eligible net purchase!(1)
Apply today for your Illinois Masonic Charities Visa Signature® Card!
• Earn 1 reward point with every eligible net $1 purchase—there’s no limit to the number of points you can earn.(2)
• Redeem points for cash back(3), gift certificates, merchandise, air travel(4), and much more!
• Every time you make a purchase with your Illinois Masonic Charities Visa Signature Card, you’ll help fund the Illinois Masonic Outreach Services Program, Masonic Children’s Homes, the Illinois Masonic Foundation, and more!
Learn more about the Illinois Masonic Charities Visa Signature® Card.
There are two different ILLINOIS MASONIC CHARITIES Visa cards: the ILLINOIS MASONIC CHARITIES SIGNATURE VISA card and the ILLINOIS MASONIC CHARITIES SELECT REWARDS VISA card.
You will first be considered for the Signature card. If you do not qualify for the Signature card, you will be considered for the Select Rewards card. These cards have different terms as set forth here The Select Rewards card may not offer the same Signature benefits.
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, refer to the Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
- Subject to credit approval. To earn the bonus points, you must make a purchase within 90 days of account open date. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualifying purchase is made for account to be credited.
- Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. See Cardmember Agreement for details.
- Cash back is redeemed in the form of a statement credit.
- Some fees may apply.
The creditor and issuer of the Illinois Masonic Charities Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursusant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. ©2018 U.S. Bank National Association.